Thursday, June 18, 2009

walk me out of here

Alhamdulillah. The exams are over. The results are out. FULL STOP.

**
This song always have special meaning to me, especially when I feel really down. Well it's not a song that will lift up the spirit, it's more like a tear-inducing song I guess. Every line and every part carries meanings for me. And yes although I've been bitching whining lately about needing a BF or whatever you call it, it's only part of it. This song carries more than that for me. Just saying so in case anyone might misinterpret this as pathetically pathetic of me. :/

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Go easy on my conscience
'Cause it's not my fault
I know I've been taught
To take the blame

Rest assured my angels
Will catch my tears
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Once you've found that lover
You're homeward bound
Love is all around
Love is all around

I know some have fallen
On stony ground
But Love is all around

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doin' all I can
To be a better man


Walk me out of here~

5 comments:

sykin said...

lol.glad u cross the bichtin word out.i not a bitch for needing a bf.how's hols?

innani-HiDaYaH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Byul said...

@babe
Haha chill. You werent the one bitchin about it. I was. Hols is boring since you're not here. :P Are you flattered?

@bestie
Whaaaaii remove ur comment babe?

innani-HiDaYaH said...

babe, i just realized this is a public blog kan
of coz, i'm bitching bout what happened
yesterday... then, fikir2 balik, takot ada pihak2 tertentu sampai blog u

oh well... i still feel so stupid!

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu reading your blog

Post a Comment