Tuesday, June 23, 2009

whaaaaaiii?!

*ahem ahem* Excuse me please.

AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

some people just have all the luck in the world huh?

damnnit!! T____________T

why..doushite..nande..leishhhh?!!

pardon me please at my failure of being a civilized, calm and composed demure lady human in this entry

*points at the blog title and the tagline below it*

*coughcough* I'm off.

and I totally messed up with the large fonts. Heck do I care?




4 comments:

tembikai said...

hey, wut happened?

innani-HiDaYaH said...

babe, maybe the unlucky part today will be the cause for the lucky part tomorrow

my unlucky story : sprain my ankle, jadi org cacat 1 bulan lebey

my lucky story : heee... somebody's so caring =P

hahahaa~!! of coz, i'm just talk crap and fangirl at the same time. but u see, that's how life works~

cheers~!

sykin said...

ahhh read it frm syc.n i so know u gonna post sumtng bout it here!omo jeles like gile!!!jom pg korea!!!!!they r damn lucky!

Byul said...

@tembikai
wut happened is..I was so frustrated last night I decided to spam my own blog. Heh. Still frustrated but more coherent now. T__T

@bestie
Lucky you I guess. Wonders of life, it works without us realizing, which is why that left me complaining about it the whole time. u__u

@babe
I know rite?! jdhfuerfhsjdncruhfdjncd!!!
Jeles nk mampos. DamnDamnDamn. I feel like Tablo now (for some clouded reason). *sigh*

Post a Comment