Monday, June 29, 2009

going broke

Well yeah. Urm nothing much to write, but just announcing the fact that I spent around JD*** (3-digits, you go figure the amount OK!) when I went to Amman with cik tembikai on Sunday, and I dont even buy that much! but I was tempted by the varieties of beautiful cards. See my book-crazed friend? The amount is huuuuuge which is why I dont wanna count it in the first place, and I dont wanna check my balance either..Imagination is good you know..LOL xDD

School will be opened on July 5th..ugh I'm lazy already. And the Dome concert will be on 4th and 5th. Stand by U will be released on 1st, AADBSK3 somewhere in the mid of July, and I'm expected to be utterly and completely broke by the end of July (ps. tembikai, I aint buying that towel, despite it's pink! sedehnye!!) *praying hard that PSD's clerk will work extra efficient for August allowance*

To my bestie, I know I seem to be unavailable lately. For no definite reason on top of that. Ughh. Sowieeee! >__<

Another random note, today me and Nisa finished three movies. Spiderman 3, Sweet Home Alabama & Legally Blonde. Yesterday it was Confession of Shopaholic. Tomorrow Da Vinci's Code maybe? Thank you for the supplier :P Am waiting for 1st July for my connection utk laju balek so that bleh mendownload dgn riang gumbire! Sykin, you're gonna get a bulky dose of the boys when you got here with my red i-Pod!

4 comments:

tembikai said...

yeah..imagination always good..it goes with what we want in the 1st place..but cik alice,dont forget the harsh world of reality always come squeezing in the middle..

not buying the towel? hmm.. (tak rse rugi ke? *provoke*) haha

me too..super duper lazy for the upcoming term of school..arghh

always welcome..for those movies..gembira sbb korang tgk..

Byul said...

tembikai, I'm gonna pretend I didnt read that line of yours about reality ok, at least until the end of July :P

rugi la wehhhh xbeli! but then it's too complicated of a process T__T xpe2, besides im buying lotss more stuff later hohoho

sykin said...

harhar..i know bout that bulky thng..n haha i always feel good when i know some1 is spending lotsa money..

Byul said...

@sykin
u always feel good when u know someone spending lotss of money? indirect pleasure i guess..hahaaha

Post a Comment